Trusting Spirit Horse Rescue
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Ways to help the horses at
RETAIL SPONSORED DONATIONS: Designate Trusting Spirit as your charitable recipient on Amazon.com and Fred Meyer.
- Amazon donates a percentage of purchase sales to designated charities or non-profits when customers place their purchase through AmazonSmile. For more information on how to designate a portion of your purchase - at no cost to you - to Trusting Spirit, go to this link and follow the sign-up instructions.
- Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to nonprofits in several states including Washington. As a Fred Meyer customer, you can help by signing up for the Community Rewards program at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards and link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Trusting Spirit Horse Rescue. Search for Trusting Spirit by name or by our nonprofit number 91254. Each time you shop, Fred Meyer will donate a percentage of your purchase to help our rescued horses.
- FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS: Individuals or businesses may establish a one-time, monthly, quarterly or annual tax deductible donation in support of Trusting Spirit. This may be set up through PayPal, your bank’s automatic payment system or by mailing your scheduled donation directly to: P.O. Box 101, Orondo, WA 98843
- EQUINE ANGEL: By financially sponsoring an equine rescue, you will be helping that horse to heal, trust and feel safe again. And depending on the horses’ circumstances, one day hopefully become part of a new forever home. Your tax-deductible donation will help provide food, medicine, equine dental, training and ongoing care for your chosen horse. When you become an Equine Angel you will receive a photo of your horse, some background information and updates on your horse’s activities, progress and well-being. For information on becoming an Equine Angel, complete this form and specify your interest in sponsoring a horse. A board member will follow up with you.
- WISH LIST: Our Wish List contains items currently needed at the ranch. If you have any of these items and are interested in donating them, please email [email protected] to make delivery arrangements. These items are also tax deductible.